- Meat processing dilemma: soy protein isolates or poultry protein isolates?
- Glycation of isolated muscle proteins with glucosamine: Impact on functionality
- Improvement of functional properties of poultry gelatin by high pressure processing (HPP)
- Why not “Jello” from chickens?
- Preparation of bioactive peptides from poultry by-products
- Is spent hen a novel source of antihypertensive peptides
- Nutricosmetics in action: Anti-aging peptides from chicken skin
- When chicken skin meets sugars: a new generation of antioxidants?
- Utilization of Poultry By-products in Adhesive Development
- Collagen peptides Improves your smile
- Novel poultry feather filter for arsenic contaminated water
- Bioplastics from chicken feathers
- Preparation and characterization of high quality gelatin from different poultry sources
- Effect of simultaneous use of high pressure processing and transglutaminase enzyme on spent hen protein isolate (SPI)
- pH-shifting processing of spent hens mince: protein extraction optimization
- Making Adhesives from Agricultural Waste and By-Products
- Phosvitin phosphopeptides (PPP”s)-a functional food ingredient derived from leftover egg yolk
- Bioactive peptides from spent hens
- Co-extraction of various proteins from egg white and study on difference of proteins in various types of eggs with two-dimensional electrophoresis
- Aqueous extraction of phospholipids from leftover egg yolk
- Recovery of muscle proteins from underutilized poultry meat